Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MIA

well, i had my first class of the new semester today ! critical thinking it was -.- although I've already done it in HELP but UIU decided not to give me an exemption :( i wonder why -_- anyways, the class was huge i mean HUGE !!!!! i walked in to the class literally shock ! there were like easily 60 to 70 people in that class! i hate it lar !!! hard to concentrate MAHAI !!! anyway had another class later in he afternoon , business ethics ! interesting subject i would say ! it was the same classmate i had in the previous sem ( just so u know i had only 2 classmates in my 1st semester -_-, yup thats right just 3 of us in the whole class) but somehow i prefer it just the 3 of us .... oh ya! i got back all my research papers for WORLD RELIGION today !!!! and i'm proud to say i did really really really DARN GOOD !!!!heheheh almost full marks man !!!! i'm a happy girl ! it made my day :)

anyway ! i'll be away again till like sunday !
Easter's coming up have to go back la !

next post - penang pictures :)



till then ,
toodles

No comments: