Wednesday, March 5, 2008

i'm bored

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question
4.) NO CHEATING!!!


1.) How am I feeling today?
whatever you like - Nicole Scherzinger

2.) Where will I get married?
broken -secondhand serenag ( it makes no sense la )

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
i love my sex- benny benassi

4.) What is/was highschool like?
everything - micheal buble

5.) What is the best thing about me?
party like a rockstar - shop boyz ( hahahaha)

6.) How is today going to be?
stronger- kanye west

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
you & me - lifehouse ( i hope -.-)

8.) What song describes my parents?
no one - alicia keys ( this is funny hahah)

9.) How is my life going?
summer -armin van buran

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
consequece- the notwist( omg i like)

11.) How does the world see me?
cry- rihanna

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
half alive - secondhand serenade :s

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
nana ( the yummy song)- baby bash ( hahahahah )

14.) How can I make myself happy?
dangerously in love-destiny's child (kinda true )

15.) What should I do with my life?
bring me to life- evanesence

16.) Will I ever have children?
i never knew-hed khandi

17.) What is some good advice?
with you - chris brown:)

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
a million miles away -rihanna ( current fav)

19.) What does everyone else think of my current life?
the way i do- marcos hernandez( ooo what a coincident haah)

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
easy - paula deanda(what? easy ??? :s)

21.) Will you get married?
kenangan terindah- samson ( aww sweet song, i'll use it at my wedding hahah)

22.) What should I do with my love life?
i used to love you - john legend

23 .) Where will you live?
makes me wonder- maroon 5

24.) What will your dying words be?
fallng - mymp -.-

25.) When im having sex i say..
happy ending-mika hhahaah

26.) When I meet a girl/boy for the first time i say..
gimme more- britney spears ( omg hahahhahahaaha)

27.) When my parents are angry i say..
wont go home without you- maroon 5


i tagg!!! whoever is bored and have nth to do

No comments: