Tuesday, November 27, 2007

since Christmas is around the Corner i wrote santa a letter :)
DEAR SANTA,
I know it might be a little too late to write you this, but I`m desperate.
I have tried so hard all of these years to make sure that I was very good,
& I don`t think you've been disappointed yet.
So I was writing this letter to kinda ask you for a favor.
This year, I don`t want any of those silly presents,
no LV's or Coach purses.
All I want this year is someone who is going to love me.
Someone who takes time out of his day just to make sure that I woke up alright.
Or maybe someone who will call me at 3 in the morning
just to tell me that he can`t wait to see me again.
I've been waiting a long time for someone special, Santa,
& this year sounds like a good year for him to be mine.
So Santa, if you read this letter
& don`t think you can find anyone, that`s alright.
It`s not like I haven`t been disappointed before..
love,
Sam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR SAM...Santa here
Im sorry but i hv to inform u that this year's "good guys" are out of stock. I will try to deliver them by X-mas which i believe i wont be able to..But if i dont make it..i have a 2nd option for u..U can always call Eileen Ho ##Number can only be seen by SAM# (who is not a guy...but at this stage where u sound like ur about to suicide..i think we hv no other option left)

LOVE SANTA-who-doenst-exist
Merry x-mas from
EILEEN HO HO HO

samantha said...

hahahah hey ho ! thanks for the comment :)