Tuesday, November 13, 2007

random post

looking back at the past year much have changed
met new people, lost some and somehow got closer to some i din even think i would.
those were days when we were all still in high school,
time flies, with just a blink of an eye we all went our separate
i miss u guys a whole lot!



THE ACE FAMILY hahhaha








2 of my bestfriends ! jon's in london now ,gloria's still here
damn i really miss jon
i have known him almost all my life
we were born like a day apart in the same hospital
i guess we were meant to be bestfriends
although we had i'll tough times
i'm really glad u went thru it together
and made our friendship even stronger now
i love you jon!!!!


then i came down to kl......




kevan one of the first good friend in kl






then i got to know min ern & amy thru jack
these ppl are the best
they have been there for me through think & thin


then there's ema! the girls that never fails to make me laugh
i love this girl!

jeremy! mr goatman! my buddy! my shoulder to cry on

my clubbing partner!

hahah u'll never fail to see us in mardi lol

then vnn came down to kl,

in high school me & vnn had lots of issues.

lets just put it this way we never see eye to eye! lol

anyway we patched things up and became best friends

from vnn i got to know a whole lot of awesome people

the girls ! they have been great ... always have a blast when I'm with them

i love you all!!!



alot have been going on! like i said u gain some u lose some
I'm glad i have friends that are always there for me
i appreciate every single one of u
& love all of you :)

No comments: