Friday, October 5, 2007

You turned to me and asked,
did I really love you true,
would I love you always or one day make you blue?
I must confess your questions caught me by surprise,
so I held your hands, then gazed into your eyes.
My love for you is stronger than mighty Samson's arms
and so deep I could not bear to ever see you harmed.
The sight of you elates me on those days I wake up sad
and when I feel your touch, it's the best l ever had.
I will love you longer than the seas caress their shores
and beyond the day when the sun can rise no more.
Past the day eternity will have to take it's final breath,
my soul will always love you, even after death.
You are the single flower in this garden called my heart,
I planted you there in love and never will you part.
So if you ever start to wonder if I really love you true,
remember my love's forever as long as you are you.

No comments: