Monday, October 1, 2007

saturday in MARDIGRAS

i'm have been in mardigras 2 days in a row
i was actually at hartamas with jason and frens
then malcom come all dress up
malcom: eh sam not goin clubbing tonite???
me: suppose to go poppy but last min cancel
malcom: come lets go since ur alreday dress up
me: woi dun tempt me la

suddenly i teringin-ingin wanna go
so i called jeremy!!!

me: jem wanna go mardi????
jem: can oso !!!


after hearing that i was like YAY!!!!
headed over to mardi
chill for a bit
damn it was sooooooooooooooo boring
me and michelle just stood there doin nothing the whole time
sigh


the we went over to see jem at mardi island i think
gossiped the nite away!!!!


upon leaving ou ! my stupid car could'nt start
wtf!!!!!! wah seriously jinx wei
tried jumpstarting ! it din work
so we decided to leave it there first and deal with it later
i just got it done today btw
and it cost me RM 200 !!! #@%$^&%$%$^




































photo creadit to michelle and ee may


HAPPY 1 Month BABY!!!!!



its been a great month!!!!

many more to come!!!

i love u & i'm sorry again

No comments: