Thursday, September 6, 2007

its been a really bad day for me !!!
i dunno wats wrong with me..
i banged sumoone's car from the back after college
thabk god the guy was nice enough to let me go
but my car !!!! its in a freaking bad shape
i dunno wat to do now
the whole front hood is dented !!!!
my mom screamed at me for it !!!1
i swear it a fucking bad day for me
thankfully i have my oh so very good friends min ern , amy and kit
being the sweet friends they are , they came over to cheer me up
leyvin baby came over too!!! he wanted to suprise me!
but i saw him in the car park!!!
chilled ay my place for abit !!!
watched cartoons the whole time!!
i really appreciate everything u ppl has done for me
i'm really greatful to have u guys as m frens
i'm off to bed !!! having a really bad day i do hope tom would be better

No comments: