Tuesday, September 25, 2007

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
NE-yo & rihana - hate that i love you

2.) Where will I get married?
Global DJ -San Fransisco

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Paolo Nutini - new shoes

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Ganjaguru-Emotion

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Chenell - i fell in love with the dj

6.) How is today going to be?
James Blunt - cry

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
micheal buble- home

8.) What song describes my parents?
red hot chilli peppers - scar tissue

9.) How is my life going?
Paula DeAnda- easy

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Ganjaguru - glow shufflres theme

11.) How does the world see me?
Shop boyz- party like rockstar

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Taylor Swift - Tears on my guitar

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Alicia Keys - if i aint got you

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Jim brickman- you are the love of my life

15.) What should I do with my life?
3 doors down - here without you

16.) Will I ever have children?
Press play - last nite

17.) What is some good advice?
nightwish- i wish i had an angle

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
creed - my sacrifice

19.) What does everyone else think of my current life?
Brian mcknight- biggest part of me

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
play radio play!- decipher reflections from reality

21.) Will you get married?
muse - time is running out

22.) What should I do with my love life?
hilary duff - someone's watching over me (i din even know i had this song )

23 .) Where will you live?
pink - who knew

24.) What will your dying words be?
ne-yo- bacause of you

25.) When im having sex i say..
flyleaf- fully alive

26.) When I meet a girl/boy for the first time i say..
nu flavor - 3 little words

27.) When my parents are angry i say..
secondhand seranade- broken

haha this is damn lame !!! but i cant help it i'm bored!!!!
i guess some of them are pretty funny ...lol

No comments: