Sunday, August 26, 2007




i finally got my TATTOO done!!!!! and i LOVEEEEEE it


thanks to LINA from BORNEO INK





front view



side view


well i would say for my first tattoo.... the pain is barable....

it really din hurt as much as wat ppl told me! oh well

thanks to min ern and amy for the moral support and temaning me for 3 hours..

i luv u guys



anyway was at DECANTER on friday

went there with min ern to see VNN

mat a whole lot of awesome frens


on sat we went to MARDIGRAS

the nite started out pretty great

opened bout 4 bottles and PARTTTYYYY all nite long

well at lease till bout 2

then there was a stupid RAID......

DAMN POTONG

anyway waited for awhile wasting time

till we decided to chao to BANANA LEAF

YAM CHA for awhile bout 330

so tired....LAYVIN sent me home

thanks so much :)we'll party soon alrite ?

anyway so ya that was my weekend

vnn & i
the only pic i took with my phone , i'll post pics when i get the pics from vnn

No comments: